Sunday, April 17, 2011

{night 01} KY Brand Intimacy Experiment

A few days ago, I received a package from KY, called the KY Brand Intimacy Experiment.   This is for couples who thrive for a better sex life.   A closer sex life.  Or just to touch base and get things rolling again.  Yes, my husband and I have a good and fun sex life.  The kit is split up into 10 days but 20 parts.  There is a daytime "activity" & a "night time" activity.  
Day 01 included a bedroom revamp.  Our room was  cluttered.  Always has been.  Clean laundry in about 3 different huge piles on the floor.  Kids toys everywhere.  Water bottles because I am a nursing mama who needs lots of water.  Dust.  You know ... the typical parents bedroom.  Or so I thought!  I tossed our lime green bed set on and went out and bought a hot pink pillow for accent.  Got us a red light bulb for our lamp & candles and GLADE Plug-ins in the Limited Edition "Lime / Vanilla / Ginger".  Well, the lime green set that matched our bedroom set.  I even pulled the orchids from the dining room and placed that next to my side of the bed.   The revamp was fun and went really well.
On came the night time activity.  Use that revamped room.  My husband made a  CD of slow sexy mixes, lit candles and poured us wine.  I slipped on some lingerie, which hasn't been done in YEARS! & we sat in the room with just the red light on talking.  Something we haven't done, in years again.  With kids, for us, its hard to find time to just sit and talk about more intimate things.  At first it was uncomfortable but after a while, we really got into talking and lightly giggling.  We felt young again.  We felt like we just met for the first time.  The romantic evening lasted well into the night.  It was soft and sensual.  I felt beautiful and loved.  I melted.  
Typically, sex for us is just, lets get this on!  Lets play!  Then cuddle for a minute and sleep.  This has been our sex life for as long as I can remember.  
But with day 1 KY Brand Intimacy Experiment,  I give it 5/5 stars so far.  No joke.  All day today, I kept looking at my husband like we were somehow closer.  I kept looking into his eyes and melting right on the spot, thinking about last night.   It was truly sensual and movie scene romance.  This kit brought us fresh new ideas that we have never thought about.  And this is only day 1 ! 

If you want to check this kit out, check out K-Y Intimacy Experiment tab on Couples Place.


"I wrote this posting with participating in a blog campaign on behalf of K-Y Brand and also received product samples to help facilitate my review."

0 comments:

Post a Comment