Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Struttin' My Stuff #10


Question of the week:  Have I ever masturbated in front of somebody?  Or would I ever?
I honestly have NOT masturbated in front of my husband ... or anybody rather.  Maybe during foreplay when my husband and I were like 16 or 17 and we were exploring each other on a deeper level.  But thats a whole other story because it was 10 years ago and I don't remember what we have done!  I don't remember playing with myself in front of him, but it might have happened briefly.  
I would, however ... find it sexy to see him play with himself for me and vise versa.  Its actually one of my fantasies that I never knew I had. 
Speaking of fantasies,  I received a KY Couples kit in the mail.  It is a 10 day program and I believe it might have something to do with exploring our fantasies.  I haven't looked that far into it yet & thats what I'll bring up with my husband.  The masturbation idea because it has been floating in my head for months!  
Along with this 10 day kit, I will write and review daily.  At the end,  I will host a giveaway with the same exact kit I got.  Further details later .... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment